[Koha] Koha authorities & searching

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Apr 19 07:10:38 NZST 2011

All,
This brings me to a question we've been grappling with here, and that is
how/whether to get Koha to work with authorities.  We had used
link_bibs_to_authorities.pl but found that, as Jared indicated, very few
of our imported records actually did link.  Most didn't.

I would like to get a sense of whether libraries are using authorities
in Koha, and if so, how?  Were the headings locally established or were
they purchased?  In other words, how were they generated?   Please
contact me off list if that is more convenient, and/or this is something
that no one else might be interested in.

Thanks!

Linda

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us