[Koha] General #koha IRC meeting times

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 00:14:55 NZST 2011

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Thomas Dukleth <kohalist at agogme.com> wrote:
> How to equitably distribute meeting times for monthly #koha IRC meetings
> is an open question.
>
> People who have no time for formal analysis may opt to go directly to my
> suggestion for meeting times at the end of this message.

In Thailand one often hears the locals comment that we farang
(Westerners) "think too much". In this case, although I completely
respect the intentions, I'd have to agree 8-)

IMO initiating a Doodle poll say 3 days before the date, post it here,
and those that are motivated to attend can vote for the timeslots that
work for them.