[Koha] Bulk imports and authorities

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Sep 28 03:22:22 NZDT 2010

A question of timing. At present, our authorities records are separate
from the bibliographic data.  I had thought of importing them in two
batches.  If I do that, which comes first, the authorities, or the
bibliographic records?
Or, do I have to put them all into the same import?  Can do. . .  just
a little intimidated by the thought. . .

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler