[Koha] LibLime responses to some of yesterdays postings

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Sep 17 06:37:05 NZST 2010

2010/9/17 John Yokley <jyokley at ptfs.com>:
> LibLime is very encouraged at the amount of positive discussion that our
> post has generated and I will attempt to answer some of the questions that
> have been raised.  We agree that Kohacon could be a very appropriate and
> productive forum to expand discussions on how to best set up a Koha
> Foundation.  I would request that preliminary discussions start prior to
> that if possible, so that we would have a better sense of the agenda and the
> preparation required for Kohacon.  Would it be possible to hold a meeting of
> some kind in the next few weeks?

I think that Chris Nighswongers idea is the best. Let people write up
their ideas/propositions/thoughts on the Koha wiki, this can take
place over the next few weeks. So that people have time to read them
and have thought about them before the IRC meeting around Kohacon.

This will help to prepare the agenda, I vote that we do that as the
preliminary discussion, the wiki is open to anyone to edit with an
account they can create themselves. And it will result in a much more
readable format.

Chris