[Koha] Message from PTFS/LibLime

Lee Phillips lphillips at buttepubliclibrary.info
Thu Sep 16 10:29:48 NZST 2010

I concur with Jo and Chris. It's time to allow for open communication
and constructive criticism. KohaCon seems the perfect venue and it would
be great to have PTFS present in the flesh. The offer to work together
to come to an acceptable resolution is a great first step. I would
support a 501c3 in the US, the tax laws are favorable and uncomplicated,
the by-laws are available in template forms. I would also offer my time
to assist in implementing whatever the community decides on.
Regards,
Lee