[Koha] Message from PTFS/LibLime

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Thu Sep 16 09:03:52 NZST 2010

While I'm sure the community would welcome assistance in forming the Foundation or Association or what have you, I cannot say that I trust PTFS/Liblime to do this work for the community.

Actions speak so much louder than words and PTFS/Liblime as acted on behalf of themselves, not the community.  They can spin all they like and talk about their actions being honorable, but in the end, they are still working around to corner the Koha market.

The scorpion will remain a scorpion.

Lenora
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission
Independent Koha installation
http://www.fishlib.org