[Koha] Message from PTFS/LibLime

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Thu Sep 16 08:56:07 NZST 2010

I think what I would like to see is a pledge from PTFS that whatever method of organization the community chooses will be the organization that PTFS  assigns the assets to.

Certainly, I welcome the option of having a PTFS Koha Software Foundation option as one of my choices in helping to decide the future of the Koha community, and I look forward to having open discussion of the matter.

Liz Rea
NEKLS