[Koha] Billing Automation?

Chris Hobbs chobbs at nhusd.k12.ca.us
Sat Sep 4 08:49:10 NZST 2010

  When a patron has lost an item, or the appropriate amount of overdue
days have accrued, the item is placed into a 'Billed' status in our
system (Billed is one of our Lost options). When the patron pays for the
book, we want the lost status of the item to change to 'Paid'. We'd also
like the book to be checked in at that point.

Is there a way to handle this automatically, or do our librarians need
to touch the Fine, the item status, and circulation to keep all of this
in sync?

Thanks!

--
Chris Hobbs