[Koha] Home Branch/Holding Branch Problem 3.0.6

Paul Davis ped811 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 08:55:31 NZST 2010

Hello;
I have upgraded to 3.0.6 am having issues with many of my items do not have
the holding branch or home branch, which shows items unavailable in the OPAC
but still can check them out in the admin.  (This may have been a carry over
from an earlier upgrade because I am finding and solving issues with my
zebra record.abs and MARC framework.)  I examined the items table and found
these fields empty.  Populated the fields with SQL commands to match working
records, re-indexed and still nothing.  The only why I have found is to go
to each record, click Edit, edit items, edit the item - fill in the info
(most times it is there) and hit save.  After the cron job re-index they
show up fine in the OPAC.

There are a lot of records involved - is there a batch way to accomplish the
same thing?  In the items table, homebranch and holdingbranch are already
populated like the other working items.

Thank you.

--
Paul Davis