[Koha] No search results again...

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 08:17:35 NZDT 2010

Marty,

when I start koha-zebra-daemon, it inmediately open two files on
/var/log/koha, koha-zebrademon.err and koha-zebradaemon-output.log.
Normally I check for those two files, if its size is 0 (zero) thats good.

Have you those files?
If not, check permissions/ownership of /var/log/koha (or just do "sudo chown
-R koha.koha /var/log/koha"), then try starting zebra again.

Bernardo