[Koha] Firefox and Koha PAC

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Sat Oct 16 13:24:05 NZDT 2010

> We were told that if the development group wanted to be sure that LEK
> would support IE7 or some other specific IE version, then that would have to
> be funded as another software enhancement

This is unfortunate. While supporting IE has never been a priority in
the staff client, I've tried to accommodate it as best I can in my
work on the OPAC, given we have no control over what browsers our
customers use. Even IE 6 users should find the OPAC usable, although
it will look more rough around the edges.

I consider IE-specific Koha bugs to be bugs, plain and simple.

Luckily, this is the kind of thing you can test easily for
yourself--Find a PC with IE on it and give it a try. If you  see any
problems and those problems can be reproduced on an installation of
Koha (not Harley, not LEK), then you can file a bug and we'll see if
we can squash it.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer