[Koha] Firefox and Koha PAC

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Sat Oct 16 09:46:20 NZDT 2010

Hi vicki

For koha we have tried to make sure the PAC works in any browser, we can't control what users use at home so it needs to be browser agnostic.
Of course as an free software proponent I would be sad to see you replace firefox with IE. But the PAC side should work fine.

This is Koha so ymmv with what you are using

Hope this helps

Chris