[Koha] Fwd: Koha Digest, Vol 60, Issue 7

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Oct 13 19:39:23 NZDT 2010

2010/10/12 Hugo Rodrigues <hugoseixasr at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> We did a backup of the file structure as you recommended on our machine. The
> upgrade for rc went wrong and I now get error 500 for both opac and
> intranet. I can give more information about our upgrade if anyone is
> interested.

The error will be caused by a new perl module dependency, the
wonderful Liz Rea has updated the documentation to include this. You
can get rid of the error by installing the module

If you are using debian you can do
sudo apt-get install libauthen-cas-client-perl
otherwise
sudo cpan Authen::Cas::Client

> The question is how can I restore koha from the file structure (usr and etc)
> with a clean instalation (we used koha live cd r5) and if this is not
> possible anymore how can I extract our previous databases and put them the
> new instalation. We use Unimarc here.

Hopefully when you install the missing module, you will no longer have to :)

Chris