[Koha] Fwd: Koha Digest, Vol 60, Issue 7

Hugo Rodrigues hugoseixasr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 23:15:20 NZDT 2010

Hello,

We did a backup of the file structure as you recommended on our machine. The
upgrade for rc went wrong and I now get error 500 for both opac and
intranet. I can give more information about our upgrade if anyone is
interested.

The question is how can I restore koha from the file structure (usr and etc)
with a clean instalation (we used koha live cd r5) and if this is not
possible anymore how can I extract our previous databases and put them the
new instalation. We use Unimarc here.

Hope you can help.

Hugo Rodrigues
Librarian