[Koha] Services for Peru

Alfonso de la Guarda alfonsodg at ictec.biz
Fri Oct 8 07:18:29 NZDT 2010

Hello,

My company needs a professional with experience in implementing
Alfresco and Koha for a library in Peru.
This candidate must have previously implemented similar solutions and
train some people in such solutions.
Our team is very good but we need to reduce self-learning time for
implementation, and - most importantly, get suggestions or ideas to a
successful performance.
According to the qualifications we can offer from $ 5000 to U.S. $
10000 for such advice, plus travel and stay (and if there is a
remarkable work: a tour to Macchu Picchu!).

Please send inquiries about this to:
alfonsodg at ictec.biz

Notice: We prefer a professional Spanish language skills, however,
this is not mandatory

Regards,

Alfonso de la Guarda
Gerente de Investigación y Desarrollo
ICTEC SAC
http://www.ictec.biz

Telef. 991935157

1024D/B23B24A4
5469 ED92 75A3 BBDB FD6B  58A5 54A1 851D B23B 24A4