[Koha] ARM

Jonatan jonatan.gold at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 03:12:53 NZDT 2010

  Anyway, this SheevaPlug have an USB port and port for SDHC cards, so
space can be expanded (external hard drive can be used, but I not intent
to). Possibly it could be configured such way that you could use 2, 4, 8
etc... GB SDHC card for OS and KOHA plus 1GB USB for swap for better
performance. Or instead swap it could be used for backups.

This small server uses cca. 5W. So for our small and "not everyday open"
library is this perfect.

I am in condition of gathering of information, but as far I am now, I
think I will do it. So after doing this successfully I will let you know
and enrich koha-community website with this information. But don't
expect  it soon. I will need time....

Regards,

Jonatan

Na 5.10.2010 13:14, Waylon Robertson je pisal: