[Koha] SQL field lengths

Susan Bennett susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info
Tue Nov 30 09:38:15 NZDT 2010

I may be wrong, so anyone out there with more knowledge please correct, but
I don't think you can use spaces in the ccode so changing the length wont
help. Can't you do a simple find and replace? Make your current collect code
the description and make up a new shorter ccode for the underlying code. For
most of the Koha web pages its the description that shows not the code.

Susan Bennett
ILS System Administrator
Geauga County Public Library
440 286-6811 x 125