[Koha] Cataloguing disappears after updatedatabase runs Solved

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 10:19:59 NZDT 2010

I just love answering my own questions... After some trial and error I made a selective backup of the database;

sudo mysqldump -p temp accountlines accountoffsets action_logs auth_header auth_subfield_structure auth_tag_structure auth_types biblio biblio_framework biblioitems borrowers branchcategories branches branchrelations class_sort_rules class_sources currency deletedbiblio deletedbiblioitems deletedborrowers deleteditems import_batches import_biblios import_records issues issuingrules items itemtypes statistics temp_upg_biblioitems_call_num userflags zebraqueue systempreferences z3950servers stopwords sessions reserves reserveconstraints repeatable_holidays printers categories > test5.sql

And after setting up Koha again, and importing this backup with; sudo mysql -p koha < test5.sql it seems to work fine so far, even if I still get many errors from the updatedatabase.pl

I hope it can help somebody,

Marty