[Koha] Non-public notes

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Nov 16 13:56:35 NZDT 2010

I have a situation where we want to have non-public notes attached to
biblio records. There doesn't appear to be any way of doing this, so I
was thinking of doing something along the lines of having (MARC21)
595-599 as private biblio notes, and 590-594 as public ones.

I'm wondering if a) there's a better approach, and b) if this is
something that would be generally useful and worth upstreaming. I think
it'll take little more than a change to the XSLT/templates for the OPAC.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.