[Koha] Implementing RDA?

M. Brooke Helman abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 12:21:25 NZDT 2010

Salvete!

     If you aren't completely up to speed on RDA, you're far from alone. I'd
expect the adoption to run a similar length as the transition from tapes to CDs.
This is an older posting, but she doesn't bite.

http://managemetadata.org/blog/2010/04/21/the-more-things-change/

     Another sexy cataloguing blog bumped into me a long time ago when animals
could talk and I met Nicole.

http://www.catalogingfutures.com/catalogingfutures/rda/

     Unfortunately, the ratbags down at ALA have once again stuck a $135 road
block to learning in the way of a good webinar series. The last one, Diane's,
was today. Know what would be nice? Releasing the electronic out to the rabble
once the velvet rope crowd got their kicks. (Nicer would not be to charge for
professional information in the first place, but hey.)

Cheers,
Brooke