[Koha] Implementing RDA?

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Thu Nov 18 10:38:40 NZDT 2010

I guess I'm not completely up to speed, but I'm not seeing how RDA is going to influence our library management systems.  Yes, we will need to change what we put into our MARC fields, but other than that, what effects will there be?

Lenora
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission
http://www.fishlib.org

Now that the (possible) implementation of RDA is growing closer, I
would be curious to learn what (if any) changes will be made to the
Cataloging module in Koha.  Are there any plans at this time to
implement RDA in Koha?