[Koha] Koha - Trouble loading patron files NOT solved

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Tue Nov 9 16:06:21 NZDT 2010

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 9:54 PM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> So I think that error means that either @columns contains an undefined
> value, or that $csvkeycol{$key} isn't defined but we test that it is
> so that shouldn't be the problem.  How can @columns contain an
> undefined value?  Maybe if a line doesn't have enough fields?
>
> Right now I'd be checking that CSV file very very closely.

One of the problems *is* the CSV, but that's because the instructions
are not clear. Several fields in the borrowers table are NOT NULL
which means that several columns in the CSV which advertise themselves
as *not* mandatory are, indeed, mandatory. I'm in the process of
correcting this along with making the patron import tool more
informative as to errors which occur during attempted imports. I hope
to have this work finished and submitted the first part of this week.

Kind Regards,
Chris