[Koha] Printing spine labels to Dymo Turbo 330

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Fri Nov 5 07:03:10 NZDT 2010

I have a Dymo label printer that had been attached to my computer. We
ran some tests printing spine labels from Koha and everything worked
fine.

I took the printer to a new computer and installed the label printer and
the latest software. I can print from the Dymo interface, but I can't
print from the Web page with the spine label display.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks,

John Chadwick

John.Chadwick at state.nm.us

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.