[Koha] 10 November 2010 be there or be []

M. Brooke Helman abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 05:46:07 NZDT 2010

Salvete!

       First of all a hearty thank you to all of the Conference Organisers. If
you were living under a rock/have a tyrannical boss/can't find funding, and
didn't get to KohaCon 10, boy did you miss a hell of a Conference!

       Point the second, also being the main point.

       Chris' honour is on the line.

       Oh yeah, I went there. You see, we're working under a 6 month release
deadline now, good people. You don't want Chris to lose face setting so
ambitious a goal, do you? Of course not. So I call on all of _you_, yes ALL,
list lurker, wannabe coder, good developers, Librarians ALL! *Now* is the time
to be of service. So get thee to an IRCery!

10 November 2010 19:00-20:00.

(according to the Community website. If I'm wrong, please do jump on me.)

Cheers,
Brooke