[Koha] Koha ScriptAlias Work around?

Dwayne Collins dcollins at prcsa.ca
Tue May 25 10:58:50 NZST 2010

Hello Folks,

I've been working to install Koha on a shared server without root access
(I am trying to migrate to my commercial webhost). It's been a rather
long road thus far but, after much struggling and help from my webhost's
tech support, I've managed to get the scripts to run with one small
problem: redirects aren't directing to the proper spot because I don't
have the ability to use httpd.conf which means that there is no
ScriptAlias that will point in the right direction. Before I spend a
couple of weeks digging around trying to work around this, I thought I
would ask if anyone has had any luck in installing Koha without the need
for ScriptAlias to be used in the the koha-httpd.conf file or if anyone
had any ideas on how to approach working around this?

I've checked with my webhost and there's nothing that they can do to
allow me to use ScriptAlias.

Any help on this front would be most appreciated!

Cheers,
Dwayne Collins