[Koha] fatal error

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel gonzalez at famaf.unc.edu.ar
Sun May 23 00:48:31 NZST 2010

Bariki,

your problem is related with your version of Koha and the sax perl library
installed in Ubunto 9.10

You could:
1) Upgrade your version of Koha to a new version  (3.0.5 or 3.0.6) where
this problem is fixed, I think is the best option
2) Fix the problem in the file /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm doing a) OR
b)
  a) Edit the file and change it according to
http://lists.koha.org/pipermail/koha-patches/2009-August/004175.html
  (you could do all changes, but the lines that fix the error are $xml .=
"<record>\n"; and $xml .= "</record>\n";)
  b) Download a new version of Koha (3.0.5 or 3.0.6), locate the file
Biblio.pm and replace your old one (don't know if works)
3) Downgrade your version of MARC::File::XML to a version < 0.88

Regards
bgk