[Koha] Exporting Information from Follett to Koha

Stephanie Chase schase at stowelibrary.org
Thu May 20 01:21:38 NZST 2010

Joe,

we have instructions we used to migrate our libraries from Circ Plus to
Koha on our wiki, http://openilsvt.pbworks.com/, especially in the User
Guide (http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcccx9zm_3htvhwzgc).

Stephanie Chase
Director, Stowe Free Library
vokal, the Vermont Organization of Koha Automated Libraries

--
Stephanie Chase
Director