[Koha] Exporting Information from Follett to Koha

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Wed May 19 10:08:22 NZST 2010

Hi Joe,

Check contribs.koha.org for a script that we used to help with this.  I don't know that it handles all of the details you want moved, but it may be a starting place.  I took a script that was generated using MarcEdit and modified it to fit our needs, in particular moving the item info from the default location that Follett uses to the default location in koha (852 to 952 if I remember right) and parsing out the info that Follett strung together in text fields.

Good luck,

Doug Dearden