[Koha] bugs.koha-community.org

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat May 15 05:58:05 NZST 2010

Hi All

About a week ago, I asked people to start registering at
bugs.koha-community.org in preparation for shifting there. I'm pleased
to say that a lot of you have.

I'd like to make a deadline for the switch now, Friday 21 May, 9am
NZST (wolfram alpha is a good tool for converting that to your
timezone).
That is when I plan to shift all the bugs over, so if any of you
aren't registered now, can you please do it before then. And from that
time onwards please use bugs.koha-community.org.

Before then, feel free to have a play there, get used to some of the
new features, but any bugs you make or change there, will be
overwritten when I do the import of bugs.

Thanks very much
Happy Bug Hunting

Chris
RM 3.4