[Koha] web installer not working

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu May 13 22:08:18 NZST 2010

Hi Rekha,

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 8:58 AM,  <rekhasaraswat at cdacnoida.in> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>  I have installed KOHA 3.00.04 on Debian machine today.
> Every thing installed properly, but when i tried to start web installer, i got
> the following error in koha-zebraqueue-output.log.
>

> DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'koha.zebraqueue' doesn't exist at
> /usr/share/koha/bin/zebraqueue_daemon.pl line 123.
> DBD::mysql::st fetchrow_hashref failed: fetch() without execute() at
> /usr/share/koha/bin/zebraqueue_daemon.pl line 124.
>
> any help regarding this would be highly appreciated.
> Zebra server and client, both are running properly.

You should disable the zebraqueue daemon as it is presently
deprecated. There should be some notes in INSTALL.debian about setting
up a cronjob to run the rebuild_zebra.pl script instead.

Note that the zebraqueue table will not exist in the database until
*after* you have completed the web installer.

Also, you can always drop and re-create your koha database and re-run
the installer if too many issues arise.

Kind Regards,
Chris