[Koha] Authority control

Amy Schuler schulera at caryinstitute.org
Thu May 13 02:17:56 NZST 2010

Hi again,
Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but thanks for the response, Alejandro.

In looking into this problem further, I found mention in the listserve archive of the link_bibs_to_authorities.pl utility.  I tried running this and received an error
"Can't locate object method "new_from_bib_field" via package "C4::Heading" (perhaps you forgot to load "C4::Heading"?) at /etc/perl/C4/Biblio.pm line 443."   Does anyone know what this means?  Is this link_bibs utility even a viable option?

I am running Koha v. 3.0001005.

Thanks as always,
Amy Schuler