[Koha] Is your Koha 3 slow or fast?

Kohn, Karen kohnk at arcadia.edu
Thu May 6 02:46:18 NZST 2010

Ours seems slow, too.  Our Acquisitions Technician has complained about
this, and I didn't see it as a problem until I tried doing her job while
she's out this week.  I just did a search for a title and it took 15
seconds!   The range is about 5 to 10 seconds usually.  We are using
3.01.00.061.

Karen Kohn

Collection Development Manager

Landman Library