[Koha] LibLime Thoughts from a Librarian

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Sat May 1 09:15:10 NZST 2010

Lee,

Both Equinox and ByWater Solutions have migrated libraries off of the
Liblime Enterprise Koha onto the community version quite successfully.
 So that is certainly an option.  I think it isn't the end of the
world to have LEK as an option for some libraries, but if it were me,
I'd be pushing PTFS to get more with the community norms.  Seems like
that is what is happening, ultimately, despite the breakdown in
communication and other PR mistakes (IMHO) that have been made on the
LL/PTFS side.

Lori Ayre