[Koha] LibLime Thoughts

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Sat May 1 05:53:05 NZST 2010

> It would be good to hear from more LL/PTFS customers on the specific points
> addressed in this post.

That would be us, among many others.

I suspect that most PTFS libraries are simply trying to process what
this means for them. And unfortunately, I also suspect that many may
feel there is relatively little to be gained by responding in public.

If they support PTFS's position, a public defense would put them in
the cross-hairs, a difficult position to be in considering they don't
know all the facts.

If they don't support it, they will most likely seek to open a dialog
with PTFS directly, or to simply bide their time until such time as
they're in a position to migrate to another vendor. No point in
annoying someone who may be in a position to make your life very
difficult.

Not saying which category we fall under :-)

Best,

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library
Sanbornton, NH