[Koha] Journal articles and analytical records

Elaine Bradtke bradtke.e at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 30 02:52:34 NZDT 2010

We're looking at using 774 - Constituent Unit Entry to link from the
parent to each child. Not sure if we'll implement it, as it requires a
lot of extra data entry that hasn't been done.  We've already got
records for the children (with the information on the parent item),
and the parents, but not the details of all the children in the parent
records.    Right now it's more important for us to link upwards to
the parent item so you can actually find the physical item.

--
Elaine