[Koha] Printing search results

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:36:36 NZDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:

> The COinS support was designed to work with Zotero, and as far as I
> know does. (At least in the current master branch of the git
> repository)

COinS Support is there and does work very well with Zotero - I was
going to send a link to the manual page on this - but I didn't write
it yet :)  Also, using Lists/Carts might work for some of the printing
of bibliographies you're looking for.  I will write the Zotero section
of the manual today and tomorrow and you'll find it here:
http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=x8293#AEN8322

Thanks
Nicole
Documentation Manager