[Koha] no item type and Not Renewable

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Mar 12 02:22:05 NZDT 2010

> Now I have 2 lines with items showing at the top of the page. I can delete the first one (which is wrong anyway), and
> after doing a rebuild_zebra -b -w it all shows up fine and working.

So the item which *doesn't* work is one which you imported into Koha?
If the duplicate created by Koha works (can be placed on hold) then it
sounds like there must be some difference between the two which you
could discern. I would query the items table for the data on the
original and the duplicate and see how they differ. You might be able
to do a bulk update on the existing items without doing your
duplication process.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer