[Koha] Adding web pages to Koha

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Mar 11 06:30:54 NZDT 2010

Hi,

On Mar 10, 2010, at 11:06 AM, Brenner, Martin wrote:
> One quick question about this. I assume that this method is "upgrade safe" since it is creating new files instead of modifying the files involved in the Koha install. Am I right in my thinking?

Yes, it should be relatively safe from upgrades, although as with any purely local customization, you do need to check it whenever you do an upgrade, particularly whenever you upgrade to the next major release of Koha.  In the case of the upcoming release, 3.2, I don't think there's anything that would break the "Koha-as-a-CMS" pages.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton