[Koha] Import into Koha Catalog using MARC-XML

CrEp antonio.digiamberardino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 22:15:04 NZST 2010

Tank you very much for your suggestion,
the import with bulkmark.pl doesn't seem to work because it imports only a
little part the marc xml file and more over in the koha db the title and
some bibliographics fileds don't appear(title. author ecc.).
I've tryed to use MarcEdit for converting the marc xml records to MARC files
and it works!This is the message i receive after import with the koha
procedure(STAGE MARC RECORD FOR IMPORTand MANAGE STAGED RECORD FOR IMPORT)

Number of records added	1
Number of records updated	0
Number of records ignored	0
Number of items added	0
Number of items ignored because of duplicate barcode

I'd like to import the physical item to automatically.Do you suggest any
documentation about this procedure?

tank you in advance