[Koha] Koha Harley - no items available

Paul Davis ped811 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 10:46:22 NZST 2010

Thanks.

Thought I was getting the latest and greatest.  I was out of the Koha loop
for a while at my new job.

Does the backing up of the koha database in mysql and restoring it on the
new machine sound OK or am I going to run into issues there?

I have the original backup of the database and it should be no problem
installing the latest from the koha community site.

Thank you.

Paul

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Reed Wade <reed at catalyst.net.nz> wrote:

> You'll want to go with one of the official releases. These are found at:
>
> http://koha-community.org/download-koha/
>

> Harley is a code bundle made available by Liblime from a site that
> used to be where Koha lived.
>
> -reed
>

> 2010/7/27 Paul Davis <ped811 at gmail.com>:
> > Hello;
> >
> > I installed Koha Harley on a new machine (latest Debian) everything nice.
> > Backed up my old mysql from Koha 3.0, and restored on new machine.
> > Everything looks great in the intranet, nothing in the OPAC when
> searching.
> > On intranet side, I do a search and then limit to available items and
> > nothing shows there, most likely why OPAC doesn't show.  Cannot edit
> items
> > either, probably because they aren't available.  What am I missing?
> >
> > The onloan, damaged, etc... fields all have 0 in them.  I may try
> > re-indexing my zebra.  I have rebuilt zebra with rebuild_zebra.pl a few
> > times and no joy.
> >
> > I am:
> >
> > Paul Davis
> > Network Administrator
> > StarTouch Broadband Services
> > and helper-outer with my local private school library (was Technology
> > Director there for 20 years)
> >
> > Thank you in advance - I am hoping it is a simple fix.  :-)

Paul