[Koha] New Member and Problem

Graham Taylor itmanager at cis.edu.ph
Mon Jul 26 20:21:04 NZST 2010

Dear All,

I'm a new member, and having a major problem with Koha.  We have imported
all our MARC records having converted them from an Excel spreadsheet.  This
worked, but the Call Number did not show.  So we un-imported the records,
made some adjustments and tried again.  Now we cannot search by Title for
any record, as we get the error message "Can't call method "as_usmarc" on an
undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 2157".

I've read that this means the records need reindexing.  We just can't figure
out how to do this . . . .

Failing this, how can we delete ALL the records and start again?
Unimporting seems to take about 24 hours, and we just don't have time.

Please help!!

Thanks,
GT