[Koha] Koha releases

vtl at scls.lib.wi.us vtl at scls.lib.wi.us
Sat Jul 3 03:30:21 NZST 2010

I should also add that we have elected to have our development done as part
of the "Harley" enterprise version rather than LLEK.  The primary reason for
doing so is that "Harley" is based off of community Koha from last October,
which as I understand is more recent than when LLEK was last based.

SCLS is fully committed to being a part of community Koha and we have no
doubt that LibLime will make this happen.  Having said that, it is not going
to be easy due to the LLEK fork and the work that will be necessary to
integrate it.  I'm sure that the community and LibLime will rally together
to make this happen.  None of us can afford to waste development money by
not sharing the development.  Sharing development is why we all chose Koha
to begin with.

There are enough brilliant minds in this community to figure out how to
proceed from here on out.  We just need to get past the politics and get
practical.

Vicki

vtl at scls.lib.wi.us
(608)242-4713