[Koha] Error message for records with multiple items

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Jul 1 00:44:30 NZST 2010

> We're using Koha 3.0004019 for a few months now and seem not to be
> able to eliminate a problem with holdings display in the OPAC.

Do these records display correctly in the staff client?

Normally you would get a 404 error if the record didn't exist. I've
also seen a 404 error in the OPAC for records which are corrupt for
some reason (sorry I don't know more about it than that).

> An Error has Occurred
> Error 404

Your Koha OPAC error log may contain a more informative error. Do you
have access to it?

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer