[Koha] configs for small scale use

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 05:05:05 NZDT 2010

David,

The manual is more a usage manual.  There is the Newbie Guide:
http://www.pakban.net/koha/tut/newbie.html and the wiki
(wiki.koha.org) which includes things like install docs (which are
actually packaged with Koha) and other tips that you might be looking
for.

As for a small library, there are plenty of libraries using Koha just
the way you want to.

Nicole