[Koha] Users and developers (was KUDOS - ALA Proposed Agenda)

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 07:26:11 NZDT 2010

MJ said: Going back more widely for a moment: yes, it would be great if a
user group allows users to discuss RFPs and so on, but that wouldn't justify
restricting developers in a USERS AND DEVELOPERS group. I await to see how
KUDOS develops with interest.

To which I wish to clarify....I'll keep everyone posted about the
"enhancement database RFP" we're pursuing on the Evergreen side to see if
there's an interest on the Koha side.  And I too wish to be clear that I am
in favor of KUDOS being a Koha Users and Developers group.

Lori Ayre