[Koha] Users and developers (was KUDOS - ALA Proposed Agenda)

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:04:52 NZDT 2010

A lot of it is indeed in Bugzilla (and perhaps more of it even that we know)
but the idea was to make this very user friendly and to make it possible for
people to contribute funding to enhancements, to claim themselves as lead
sponsor, to vote on the desirability of the feature...that sort of thing.
Conceptually, it was more for the end users to use to organize themselves
before they pass it off to developers to actually begin doing something with
it.

Lori