[Koha] Enable holds

Cindy Murdock Ames cmurdock at ccfls.org
Wed Jan 13 04:14:32 NZDT 2010

I discovered yesterday that I'm having this issue, too.  My Koha version
is 3.01.00.040.  My sysprefs pertaining to holds seem to be in order, as
well as my rules.  I can place holds on items that are checked in, but
not on items that are checked out.  Olugbenga, is this the case for you,
or can you not place holds on anything at all?

Cheers,
Cindy