[Koha] No results for Authorities

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Feb 26 21:07:04 NZDT 2010

Le 25/02/2010 18:35, Pauline Martin a écrit :

> Thank you all for your assistance. I contacted Liblime and found out
> that it is a bug. Here is the explanation:
>

> I've been able to identify this as a bug in the version of Koha you're
> running (3.0.2). It has not been fixed in Version 3.0.6.
>

> The bug is that the release maintainer has updated the headings search
> to use Headings-main in the code and he updated the ABS style of
> indexing, but did not update the files for the DOM style of indexing.
>
> Therefore, all headings searches and authority support in general is
> broken in Koha since at least version 3.0.2.
>

> Does anyone have a fix for this?

Note that:
- now we know the problem. So someone will be able to fix it. Thanks for
the information. the best of the best would be file an entry on
bugs.koha.org, but if you can't or don't know how to do it, that's not a
problem.
- even if it's fixed in 3.0.6, that won't solve your problem: your
koha-Express should be upgraded as well, and your version already is 3
releases late. (And you can't patch the soft yourself). Seems you're
stuck with this problem until LL want to do something to fix it, really
sorry.

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN