[Koha] No results for Authorities

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Feb 26 06:53:08 NZDT 2010

On 26 February 2010 06:43, Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org> wrote:
>> The bug is that the release maintainer has updated the headings search to
>> use Headings-main in the code and he updated the ABS style of indexing, but
>> did not update the files for the DOM style of indexing.
>
> If LibLime customers are affected by the bug and LibLime has
> identified what the problem is, I wonder why they don't submit a patch
> to fix it?

It should also be noted that the Henri Damien Laurent has not yet made
a release announcement for 3.0.6. So it has not been released yet. So
Liblime have time to send a patch.

Or if they are unwilling to do so, they have time to tell the
community that, so that someone else will instead, before 3.0.6 is
formally released.

Chris