[Koha] Problems with OPAC

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Feb 16 13:31:44 NZDT 2010

PasiK <pasi.korkalo at oululainen.com>
> I can't get the zebra-daemons to start, this is what they say with sh -x:
>
> koha-zebra-ctl.sh:
>
> + USER=__KOHA_USER__
> + GROUP=__KOHA_GROUP__
> + DBNAME=__DB_NAME__
> + NAME=koha-zebra-ctl.__DB_NAME__
> + LOGDIR=__LOG_DIR__
[...]
> Obviously something wrong with the configuration, but what configuration
> where?

All of those __VARIABLE__ things are usually replaced at install
time by rewrite-config.PL - that hasn't happened there, probably
because the system was originally installed without zebra.

Either rebuild with the new options, try to run rewrite-config.PL
or edit the sh files directly and put in the right values.  The defaults
and explanations can be seen in Makefile.PL in the koha files.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software